Created with Wordle, based on a representative subset of my publications.
Yann Ponty, CNRS research scientist (CR1)
Faculty member of the Bioinformatics group
Computer Science department (LIX) of École Polytechnique
Associate member of the INRIA AMIB team (Headed by M. Régnier)
LIX/Batiment Alan Turing
Tel: +33 1 69 33 41 12
- RNA folding, design, and evolution
- RNA/RNA, RNA/Proteins, and Proteins/Proteins interactions
- Random generation and enumerative combinatorics
- Discrete Algorithms (Dynamic programming!)
- RNA visualization
- Elected member (2012-2016) of the comité national du CNRS in Computer Science (Section 6) and Multidisciplinary approaches for the analysis of biological data and systems (CID 51).
- Scientific animator (2014-2018) of the Structure and interactions of macromolecules of the French research group in molecular bioinformatics (GdR BIM).
- Chair of program committee for
- Program committee member for
- Regular reviewer for
- Organizer for the scientific events: