I lead a group at Ecole Polytechnique dedicated to research in shape
analysis and 3D deep learning. This group is part of the LIX research laboratory
of Ecole Polytechnique and we are all also members of the larger GeoVic team
dedicated to geometric and visual computing more
broadly. Below are the current members and past alumni of our group
that I have supervised directly.
- Nicolas Donati (PhD student), 2019-2023
- Mariem Mezghanni (PhD student, CIFRE with Dassault Systèmes), 2019-2023
- Souhaib Attaiki (PhD student), 2020-2023
- Robin Magnet (PhD student), 2020-2023
- Ramana S Sundararaman (PhD student), 2021-2024
- Souhail Hadgi (PhD student), 2023-2025
- Roman Klokov (Postdoctoral Researcher), 2021-2023
- Maysam Behmanesh (Postdoctoral Researcher), 2021-2023
- Vincent Mallet (Postdoctoral Researcher), 2023-2024
- Lei LI (Postdoctoral researcher, 2020-2022). Now a
postdoctoral researcher at TU Munich.
- Abhishek Sharma (PhD student, 2019-2022). Now
a research scientist at Illumina AI group in Cambridge, UK.
- Maxime Kirgo (PhD student, CIFRE with EDF, 2019-2022). Now a sustainability quantitative analyst at Lombard Odier.
- Gautam Pai (Postdoctoral
researcher, 2020-2022). Now a postdoctoral researcher at the Eindhoven University of Technology.
Rakotosaona (PhD student, 2018-2021), now a research scientist at Google Research.
- Adrien Poulenard (PhD student, 2017-2020), now a postdoctoral researcher at Stanford.
- Jing Ren (PhD student,
2017-2021), co-supervised with Peter Wonka (KAUST) now a postdoctoral researcher at ETH Zurich.
- Thibault Lescoat (PhD
student, 2017-2020), co-supervised with Tamy Boubekeur
and Pooran Memari, now a research engineer at Dassault Systèmes.
- Simone Melzi
(Postdoctoral researcher, 2019-2020), now an assistant professor at the University of Milano-Bicocca.
- Ruqi Huang (Postdoctoral researcher, 2017-2019), now an assistant professor at the Tsinghua-Berkeley Shenzhen Institute.
- Mikhail Panine (Postdoctoral researcher, 2018-2020), now a postdoctoral researcher at USI (Università della Svizzera italiana).
- Viorica Patraucean (Postdoctoral researcher, 2012-2014) now a researcher at DeepMind.
- Susovan Pal (Postdoctoral researcher, 2017), now a lecturer in mathematics at EPITA.
- Dorian Nogneng (PhD student, 2015-2018) now a research engineer at Hapticmedia.
- Yanir Kleiman (Postdoctoral researcher, 2015-2017) now a research engineer at Spark AR.
- Etienne Corman (PhD student, 2013-2016),
co-supervised with Antonin Chambolle, now a permanent researcher at CNRS.