Our permanent members are all part of the Computer Science Department DIX (Departement d’Informatique de l’Ecole Polytechnique).
- Marie-Paule Cani is the President of DIX.
- Damien Rohmer is a member of the DIX-board, in charge of the relations with students.
- We are all involved in the Master Program IGD (Interaction, Graphics and Design) from IP Paris.
Teaching at Ecole Polytechnique
- INF633 – Advanced 3D Graphics
- INF585 – Computer Animation
- INF574 – Digital Representations and Analysis of Shapes
- INF473V – Deep Learning in Computer Vision
- INF472F – Modélisation expressive pour la Fabrication 3D
- INF443 – Informatique Graphique 3D
- INF562 – Computational Geometry
- CSE104 – Web Programming
(see Moodle for more details on the courses)
- MPRI 2.39 – Graphics and Scientific Visualization
Teaching program responsibilities
- Marie-Paule Cani is co-responsible (with Erwan Scornet) of the Artificial Intelligence & Advanced Visual Computing International Master Program
- Damien Rohmer and Maks Ovsjanikov are co-responsibles of the Image, Vision, Learning – third year program (M1) at Ecole Polytechnique