My research focuses on the verification of numerical programs and systems.
I am involved in the development of the static analyzer of numerical properties
Intership proposals 2016-2017
Both proposals can lead a successful candidate to a PhD thesis.
Please contact me for an English version of the above proposals, or for other possible proposals related to the verification of numerical programs and hybrid systems.
- ANR INS project COVERIF, Combining abstract interpretation and constraint programming to verify critical properties of embedded programs with floating point computations (2015-2018)
- ANR INS project MALTHY, Algebraic Methods for Model-Checking of Timed and Hybrid Systems (2014-2017)
- ANR INS project CAFEIN, Combining Formal Analyses for the Study of Numerical Invariants (2013-2016)
- ANR INS project DEFIS, Design of fixed-point embedded systems (2011-2015)
- Digiteo DIM LSC project SANSCRIT, Sous-approximations pour l'ANalyse Statique et la Commande Robuste (2010-2013, coordinator)
- ANR Blanc project CPP:
Confidence, proof and probability (2009-2012)
- Digiteo Emergence Project PASO: Proof, Static Analysis and Optimisation (2009-2011, coordinator)
- ANR Arpège project ASOPT: Static Analysis and Optimisation (2009-2011)
- Research Group (GdR) MASCOT NUM Methods for Stochastic Analysis of Codes and Numerical Transformations