The Cosynus team is part of the LIX laboratory at École Polytechnique. It focuses on semantics and static analysis of software systems, in particular those which are distributed, hybrid and cyber-physical. It is particularly interested in the following kind of properties.
- Numerical: robustness with uncertainties, implementations with finite precision, etc.
- Symbolic: process coordination in presence of synchronization primitives, etc.
- 02 May 2015: Homotopy in Concurrency and Rewriting conference in École Polytechnique
- 09 February 2015: First edition of the workshop on Higher-Dimensional Rewriting and Applications
- 20 November 2014: Cosynus team was created!
- 08 November 2014: Post-doc postition available