I am a PhD student in the team GRACE under the supervision of Luca de Feo and Benjamin Smith.
I focus my research on isogeny-based cryptography. My main interest is on Quaternion Algebras and their impact on isogenies through the Deuring correspondence. This equivalence of categories between geometric objects that are elliptic curves and algebraic quaternion have showed to be a powerful tool to analyze the security of isogeny-based scheme. It has also some constructive applications such as signature. More generally, I am interested in everything related to isogeny-based cryptography and the algorithmic challenges it raises. I have also done some work on improving the efficiency of isogenies' evaluation, check it out at velusqrt.isogeny.org.
I am interested in cryptography in general and also done some work in Multiparty Computation.
- SQISign: Compact Post-Quantum Signatures from Quaternions and Isogenies , with L. de Feo, D. Kohel, C. Petit and B. Wesolowski
ASIACRYPT 2020, Best Paper Award
- Faster computation of isogenies of large prime degree , with D. J. Bernstein, L. de Feo and B. Smith
Fourteenth Algorithmic Number Theory Symposium, 2020
website paper presentation
- Communication-Efficient Proactive Secret Sharing for Dynamic Groups with Dishonest Majorities , with K. Eldefrawy and T. Lepoint
- Inducing Readable Oblique Decision Trees, with M. Boussard and R. Des
- Communication-Efficient Proactive Secret Sharing for Dynamic Groups with Dishonest Majorities,
Video for ACNS 2020 video
- Faster Computation of isogenies of large prime degree,
Fourteenth Algorithmic Number Theory Symposium, 2020 video
- The Generalized Quaternion Isogeny Path Problem,
03/04/2020 at Séminaire de cryptographie de l'université de Rennes 1 slides
- The Generalized KLPT Algorithm,
30/01/2020 at Séminaire ATI de l'Université de Marseille slides
Laboratoire d'Informatique (LIX)
91128 Palaiseau Cedex - France
Email : email@example.com