News & Awards & Eventsclick here for a more fancy version of same webpage
- The article coauthored with Manon Blanc received the MFCS'2023 best paper award. "A characterization of functions computable in polynomial time and space over the reals with discrete ordinary differential equations. Simulation of Turing machines with analytic discrete ordinary differential equations". MFCS'2023, Bordeaux, France
- Manon Blanc received the "student best paper award" for the paper "A characterization of polynomial time computable functions from the integers to the reals using discrete ordinary differential equations", presented at MCU'2022 Machines, Models and Computation in Debrecen, Hungary
- THE ANR PROJECT ∂IFFERENCE HAS NOW A WEB PAGE
- Online advertisement (just because I like the pedagogical efforts done by Thierry Delattre):
- Electronic Turing machine (author: Thierry Delattre, FOR SALE). max 12 stages by algorithm. For more informations: email@example.com www.machine-de-turing.fr
- 3 pages in the journal "La Recherche" about our research (in French)
- A post in the blog "Binaire" of "Le monde" about Analog Computations (invited contribution)
- Article in "theconversation.fr"
- NEW: Our article Strong Turing Completeness of Continuous Chemical Reaction Networks and Compilation of Mixed Analog-Digital Programs » got the award of journal « La Recherche » 2019 for computer science.
- A video
- NEW: Sabrina Ouazzani (co-author and postdoc co-supervised with Benjamin Hellouin) has been selected as one of recipient of the bourse L'Oreal-UNESCO 2018 Pour les Femmes et la Science.
- NEW: Our survey on Analog Models of Computations is OUT and available HERE. To appear as as a chapter of "Handbook of Computability and Complexity in Analysis ". Springer. Editors: Vasco Brattka and Peter Hertling, Bibitem
- NEW: Our paper at CMSB received CMSB'2017 Best paper award
- NEW : A post about our ICALP'17 theorem in the blog "Gödel’s Lost Letter" by RJLipton+KWRegan (August 17)
- NEW: Amaury Pouly (PhD co-supervised with Daniel D. Graça in University of Algarve, Portugal) has been selected as the recipient of Ackermann Award 2017 (Summer 17)
- NEW: Our paper at ICALP received ICALP'2016 best paper award (track B)
- NEW : Our paper at CIE received CIE'2016 Best paper award