Researchclick here for a more fancy version of same webpage
Professor of Computer Science at Ecole Polytechnique
- Ecole Polytechnique''' is a member of Institut Polytechnique (IP Paris), in Paris-Saclay area.
- DIX (Département d'Informatique de l'X) is the Computer Science Department of Ecole Polytechnique
Computer Science Laboratory of Ecole Polytechnique (LIX)
- Former Director (2010-2015) of the LIX (Laboratoire d'Informatique de l'X) is the Computer Science Laboratory of Ecole Polytechnique from March 2010 to 31 December 2015
- LIX is a joint lab Ecole Polytechnique / CNRS, known as UMR 7161
Some Research responsabilities
- Vice-head (representative of LIX/DIX) of Computer science, data and artificial intelligence (CSDAI) (see also this link) department of IP Paris
- Head of the pole "Proofs and Algorithms" from LIX laboratory
- Head of the team "Algorithms and Complexity" from LIX laboratory
- Coordinator of the GT Calculabilités du GdR Informatique Mathématiques
- Topics of resarch (past and present, most recent boldfaced)
- Continuous Time Models of Computations
- Computations and dynamical systems
- Distributed Computing
- Blum Shub Smale Model of Computation:
- Learning in Games / Algorithmic Game Theory
- Programming with rules and strategies / Rewriting
- Computer Vision
- Other stuffs
Computability in Europe (CIE)
- CIE is an association, and also a conference series.
- I am managing the CIE association membership.
- I used to be in charge of sending every month the CIE's newsletter
- I am a member of the editorial board of the Computability journal. (flyer Δ)
Some dynamically generated Events related to computability
(: Some dynamically generated deadlines :)
- May 6th 2007: Ilan is born. Ilan is the little brother of Pierrick and Laëtitia.
Visitor counter: 3.4