My research interests lie in the following topics: denotational semantics (game semantics in particular), concurrency, rewriting theory, category theory, linear logic, programming languages, algebraic topology, and hybrid systems. You are advised to have a look at my publications for details.
You can reach me via
- mail: email@example.com
- telephone: +33 1 77 57 80 21
Laboratoire d'informatique (LIX)
Bâtiment Alan Turing
1 rue Honoré d'Estienne d'Orves
CS35003 91120 Palaiseau Cedex, France
- office number: 2162
- 22 June 2018: participating to the jury of Clovis Eberhart’s PhD thesis
- 17 July 2018: I am now editor of the Compositionality journal, consider submitting papers there!
- 20 September 2018: in the PC of the first SYCO symposium
- 17 October 2018: organizing the journées LHC of the new gdr-im workgroup in Marseille
- 18 October 2018: in the jury of the PhD defense of Marie Kerjean
- 17 December 2018: in the PC of the second SYCO symposium