My research interests lie in the following topics: denotational semantics (game semantics in particular), concurrency, rewriting theory, category theory, linear logic, programming languages, algebraic topology, and hybrid systems. You are advised to have a look at my publications for details.
You can reach me via
- mail: email@example.com
- telephone: +33 1 77 57 80 21
Laboratoire d'informatique (LIX)
Bâtiment Alan Turing
1 rue Honoré d'Estienne d'Orves
CS35003 91120 Palaiseau Cedex, France
- office number: 2162
- 08 September 2017: organizing Higher-Dimensional Rewriting and Applications workshop in Oxford
- 25 September 2017: organizing Categories for homotopy theory and rewriting conference in Luminy
- 18 March 2018: participating to workshop on Compositional Methods for Network Diagrams and Component-Based Systems
- 07 June 2018: PC member of IWC workshop
- 07 June 2018: organizing Higher-Dimensional Rewriting and Applications workshop in Oxford
- 09 July 2018: our paper Coherence of Gray categories via rewriting will be presented at the FSCD conference.