My research interests lie in the following topics: denotational semantics (game semantics in particular), concurrency, rewriting theory, category theory, linear logic, programming languages, algebraic topology, and hybrid systems. You are advised to have a look at my publications for details.
You can reach me via
- mail: email@example.com
- telephone: +33 1 77 57 80 21
Laboratoire d'informatique (LIX)
Bâtiment Alan Turing
1 rue Honoré d'Estienne d'Orves
CS35003 91120 Palaiseau Cedex, France
- office number: 2162
- 27 March 2021: in the PC of FoSSaCS
- 16 December 2019: in the PC of SYCO 6
- 12 December 2019: defense of my PhD student Jeremy Ledent!
- 06 December 2019: in the jury of Jules Chouquet’s PhD defense
- 03 December 2019: in the jury of Clement Jacq’s PhD defense
- 16 October 2019: organizing journées LHC in Lyon