The Big Data Analytics Team at Ecole Polytechnique is seeking a full stack developer to assist in developing an application for text classification. The appointment is expected to be a contract for 2 months, with possible renewal for additional months.
While the contract allows the developer to work remotely, there are also plenty of opportunities to interact with the research team at Ecole Polytechnique, who has the focus on efficient machine learning and statistical analysis methods on Big Data. Ecole Polytechnique is a French public institution of higher education and research, located in Palaiseau 45 minutes southwest of Paris. It is considered the most prestigious engineering school in France, with well-known educational programs in science and engineering. Among its alumni are three Nobel prize winners, one Fields Medalist, three Presidents of France, and many CEOs of French and international companies.
- Master degree in Computer Science or related areas
- Solid backend Python development skills
- Good knowledge of client server communication
- Basic knowledge of Deep Learning is preferred
- Independent thinking and solution development, while being collaborative in technical discussions
- Sufficient English language skills; please send your application in English
The position is available immediately. Application is open until the position is filled.
We look forward to your application!
Contact: Jessica Gameiro firstname.lastname@example.org