Created with Wordle, based on a representative subset of my publications.
Yann Ponty, CNRS research scientist (CR1)
Faculty member of the Bioinformatics group
Computer Science department (LIX) of École Polytechnique
Member of the INRIA/LIX AMIB team (Co-headed by M. Régnier and myself)
LIX/Batiment Alan Turing
Tel: +33 1 77 57 80 95 (recently modified!)
- RNA folding, design, and evolution
- RNA/RNA, RNA/Proteins, and Proteins/Proteins interactions
- Random generation and enumerative combinatorics
- Discrete Algorithms (Dynamic programming!)
- RNA visualization
- Co-head of AMIB team (since Jan 2016)
- Elected member (2016-2020) of the conseil de laboratoire@LIX
- Scientific animator (2014-2018) of the Structure and interactions of macromolecules of the French research group in molecular bioinformatics (GdR BIM).
- Previously elected member (2012-2016) of the comité national du CNRS in Computer Science (Section 6) and Multidisciplinary approaches to the analysis of biological data and systems (CID 51).
- Chair of program committee for
- Program committee member for
- Regular reviewer for
- Organizer for the scientific events: