Web page of François Morain
My public key.
Member of the GRACE team.
- Using modular curves in ECM:
- 2022/02/11: Magma files for hgcd algorithms; gcd.2022.08.31b.tgz (GMP implementation, correcting many bugs in the preceding version).
- 2018/02/23: Deterministic factoring with oracles (with G. Renault, B. Smith)
- 2017/06: Computing discrete logarithms in GF(p6) (with L. Grémy, A. Guillevic, E. Thomé)
- 2017/07/25: Breaking DLP in GF(p5) using 3-dimensional sieving (with L. Grémy et A. Guillevic)
- 2016/12/23: Discrete logarithms (with A. Guillevic)
- 2016/05/23: Solving discrete logarithms on a 170-bit MNT curve by pairing reduction (with A. Guillevic, E. Thomé)
- 2016/05/23: Computing cardinalities of Q-curve reductions over finite fields (with C. Scribot, B. Smith)
- 2015/11/16: Factoring Safe Semiprimes with a Single Quantum Query (with F. Grosshans, T. Lawson, B. Smith)
Improving NFS for the discrete logarithm problem in non-prime finite fields (with R. Barbulescu, P. Gaudry, A. Guillevic -- EUROCRYPT 2015).
- 2015/01/08: Cryptologie, la protection par les nombres, les jeudi de l'X (in french).
- 2014/11/28: Improvements to the number field sieve for non-prime finite fields (with R. Barbulescu, P. Gaudry, A. Guillevic).
- 2012/02/21: Discrete logarithm computations over finite fields using Reed-Solomon codes (with D. Augot)
- 2010/10/15: a new record for ECPP, as announced during ECC2010 (slides).
- 2009/10/22: A remark on an article of S. Müller, FM.
Manuscripts difficult to find
Some manuscripts of A.O.L. Atkin
As sent via email. I think it is about time they were shared.
More emails might follow one day.