- Research Internship
at École Polytechnique.
Paris, France. March-August 2011.
- Topic: Bisimulation techniques for Concurrent Constraint Programming.
Teaching Assistant at Universidad del Valle. Cali, Colombia. June 2006-December 2009.
- Research Internship at École Polytechnique. Paris, France. March-May 2010.
- Topic: Analysis of the reachability problem in fragments of the pi-calculus.
- Research Assistant at
Universidad del Valle. Cali, Colombia. January 2009-August 2010.
Graduated with honours (cum laude) from the Master of Computer Science at École Polytechnique (mention Assez Bien -- in French, GPA 12.82/20). September 2011.
Excellence Scholarship for Master Students from the Foundation of École Polytechnique. Funding from September 2010 to June 2011.
Graduated with the highest honours from Universidad del Valle. August 2010.
- Magna cum laude ("Trabajo de Grado Laureado" -- in spanish) for the B.Sc.
Thesis "Analysis of the reachability problem in fragments of the pi-calculus".
This recognition was awarded to two students among 1200 graduates in 2010.
- Best Graduate disctinction ("Mejor Graduando" -- in spanish) for achieving the highest cumulated GPA among the Computer Science graduates.
- Ranked top 1% (within approx. 8000 Computer Science graduates)
at the National Compulsory Engineering Exam
(ECAES – acronym in spanish).
Honorable Mention from the Association for Computer Machinery for qualifying to the
International College Programming Contest South America-North Regional Finals
(ACM-ICPC - 2008 and 2009).
- Spanish (Native)
- English - Fluent (Written and Spoken)
- French - Fluent (Spoken), Intermediate (Written)
Some Technology Skills
- Programming Languages and Technologies:
Mozart/Oz (Constraint Programming),
LPSolve (Linear Programming).
- Databases (DBMS):
- Integrated Development Environment (IDE):
- Software Development -- Tools, Methodologies and Processes:
Unified Modeling Language (UML),
eXtreme Programming (XP),
Rational Unified Process (RUP),
Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF).