CSE 428: Books
- Allen B. Tucker and Robert Noonan. Programming
Languages: Principles and Paradigms, Mc Graw Hill, New York, 2002.
Other suggested readings (partial list):
The above books are all on reserve at the math library.
- Ravi Sethi. Programming Languages Concepts and Constructs.
2nd edition, Addison-Wesley, 1996.
- Chris Reade. Elements of Functional Programming.
- Leon Sterling and Ehud Shapiro. The art of Prolog.
2nd edition, The MIT Press, 1994.
- Ken Arnold and James Gosling. The Java Programming Language.
Addison-Wesley, II Edition, 1997.