- Algorithms and complexity (Ateam)
The Ateam works on algorithms and complexity of constraint satisfaction problems, complexity of counting problems, scheduling algorithms, algorithmic game theory, and models of computation.
- Algorithms and models for biology (BioInfo)
The research conducted in the BioInfo team focuses on algorithms and models for integrative biology.
- Combinatorial models (Combinatoire)
The Combinatoire team is interested in the field of combinatorics in general and its interactions with other scientific and technological fields.
- Concurrency, mobility and transactions (Comete)
Comète focuses on the design, implementation and applications of formal languages for mobile, secure, stochastic and distributed systems of the kind mentioned aboved. They are particularly interested in formal languages based on process calculi.
- Cryptography and coding theory (Crypto)
The Crypto team works on conceiving and attacking cryptogrphic systems based on complex mathematical objects (large prime numbers, elliptic or hyperelliptic curves, ...)
- High performance communications (Hipercom)
The Hipercom team is interested in computer networks and telecommunications.
- Algebraic models (Max)
The topics addressed by the Max team are algorithmics, automatics and the algebraic study of dynamic systems.
- Automatic deduction and logic specifications (Parsifal)
The Parsifal team works on foundational aspects of proof theory as well as on the design and implementation of systems that exploit that foundational work.
- System Modelling and Optimization (Sysmo)
The Sysmo team focuses on modelling and optimization of complex systems.
- Types, logic and computation (Typical)
The research conducted within the Typical team focuses on type systems and lambda-calculi for formalizing and verifying mathematical theorems.