(Credits: thanks to Luis Pino for these info)
How to reserve a room at the INRIA Saclay-Alan Turing building
To book a meeting room in the new building, here is how:
Remember that the availability of the rooms can be checked following this link.
- Connect to zimbra using your LDAP login
- Go to the "Calendar / Calendrier" tab
- Click on the "New / Nouveau" button
- Now you can set some basic stuff about the event as follows:
- Subject / Sujet: Description of the event that will appear in the public calendar, try to summarize the event in one line
- Attendees / Participants: Here you can include the people invited to the meeting, notice that zimbra will autocomplete the emails
- Location / Endroit: Here is where you have to choose the room, if you write "saclay", the system will autocomplete the name of the rooms, and so you can choose the one you prefer
- Reminder / Rappel: You could also set a reminder for making sure people won't forget.
- Finally you can "Save" and "Send / Envoyer"
Access to the VPN of INRIA for research papers
Login here with your LDAP credentials.