I'm a post-doc at LIG (Grenoble) in the POLARIS team (CV).
My research focuses on the study of multi-players repeated games.
LIG, Batiment IMAG, 700 avenue centrale, 38400 St Martin d'Hères
Subject: Game theory and conformation sampling for multi-scale and multi-body macromolecule docking
Advisor: Johann COHEN (GALAC, LRI)
- Game Theory (Bandit games)
- Game Theory: network flow optimsation
- Game theory based modeling of molecular folding
- RNA conformations sampling, randomized and directed
- Conformations Clustering
- Multibody docking (RosettaDock)